Non-surgical autologous facial rejuvenation Cellenis® Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a proprietary PRP technology based on blood separation according to density using a unique separation gel.
The system allows for the preparation of pure PRP with optimal platelet concentrations and cellular content. Virtually, all Red Blood Cells are eliminated from PRP fraction and the concentration of pro-inflammatory Granulocytes having undesired components is highly reduced. Over the days and weeks following the Cellenis® PRP treatment, growth factors released by the platelets stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and more collagen growth, thickening the epidermis and providing an improvement in the skin’s texture and tone.
What can Cellenis® PRP do for your skin?
Enhance dermal collagen expression and skin brightness
Leads to efficient skin rejuvenation and slows down the ageing process by stimulating:
- Fibroblast proliferation
- Stem Cells proliferation and differentiation
- Neocollagenesis and extracellular matrix formation
Give your skin a healthy, refreshed looking younger glow.
Using the correct technique, PRP will increase the skin’s supply of nourishing blood, stimulate oil glands which are drying, stimulate new fibrocytes to produce more skin-firming collagen, and stimulate the growth of new skin cells to thicken and smooth the skin.
A simple easy-to-use 3 step process
1. Collect Patients Blood (11ml or 22ml tube) and Centrifuge for about 10 minutes.
2. Extract Platelet Poor Plasma (PPP) based on the level of concentration needed
3. Collect PRP and apply in the treated area.
Why should I choose Cellenis® PRP treatment?
- Treatment with Cellenis® PRP results in a restoration of skin moisture and glow, and an improvement in skin texture and tone.
- Cellenis® PRP is safe and effective, versatile, non-allergenic, and offers virtually no downtime or side effects.
- Cellenis® PRP is the Patient's insurance against ageing with maintaining a youthful skin appearance.
- Fewer steps than other PRP kits
- Optimal platelet recovery
- Single centrifuge spin
- User-friendly - only a small volume of blood is required
- Best Value and Volume for money -
- High volume PRP yield, low cost per mL
- 6 mL PRP per 11 mL tube
- 13 mL PRP per 22 mL tube
Cellenis® PRP Main Aesthetic Application
- Sun-Damaged Skin
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Skin texture and tone
- Hair loss
- Restore moisture and glow
- Refine fine lines
- Dark circles
- Proprietary medical-grade separation device designed to process 11 and 22 ml blood.
- Biocompatible, certified and xeno-free system, minimizing safety concerns.
- The device enables high platelet concentration by allowing your clinician to control the final volume of PRP.
- Specially designed and proprietary Separator Gel optimizes Cellenis® PRP biological profile by:
- Virtually eliminating granulocytes from the PRP, which are considered not beneficial in terms of the regeneration process and may contribute to a catabolic effect by secreting catabolic mediators, including metalloproteinases.
- Eliminating undesired erythrocytes (red blood cells), which have been shown to significantly decrease fibroblast proliferation and augment apoptosis in vitro.
- Remnants of mononuclear cells present in the PRP assist in fighting infection and are thought to enhance the anabolic effects of PR.
Cellenis® PRP meets and exceeds the high level of regulatory control expected in a medical device market.
Cellenis® PRP is CE Class IIb according to the European Directive 93/42/EEC, and USA FDA 510(k) cleared (for orthopaedic applications).
The manufacture of Cellenis® PRP is conducted in accordance to international standards for Quality Control Testing, Biocompatibility, Sterility and Shelf Life Tests and Environmental Control.
- Cellenis® PRP 11ml, packed in Blister
- Cellenis® PRP 22ml, packed in Blister
- Cellenis® PRP 22ml, packed in Blister with accessories